- Effective zero tolerance campaign
Examples of individual airline, and broader industry initiatives, to combat air rage
Communicating with aggressive individuals to avoid the need for physical intervention
- No fly lists and information sharing
Ensuring that those guilty of unruly passenger acts face restrictions on their ability to fly
- Restraint-related injuries
What kinds of injuries are being experienced by both passengers and crew during restraints?
- Managing inflight protests
In an age of protest, how can airlines best respond to non-violent, yet disruptive, acts perpetrated en masse?
- Uniform design and the perception of professionalism
To what extent does the uniform of flight attendants and pilots impact passenger behaviour?